The Main Now a day’s exams play an important role for the students. For the smooth and proper way of conducting exams, Examination cell was established. Examination Cell is headed by the Exam cell co-coordinator, Exam cell in charge and the supporting staff. Conducting of all examinations is the prime responsibilities of the Examination cell. Further, Examination cell coordinates with the University regarding all examination matters. Any information either received or required to be sent to the University are being dealt with in the Exam cell. The Examination cell functions according to the rules and regulations of the JNTUK, KAKINADA.
Primary Functions of Exam Cell
Any circular, Office Order, Notifications received from the University are duly served to all concerned after the Principal’s signature and approval
- Any notifications related to examinations, mark lists and degree certificates which are needed to be intimated to the university are issued from the Examination section.
- Preparation of smooth conduct of Examinations, web portal entry of attendance and marks, preparation of Time table, Invigilation duty chart, Seat allotment in the Examination halls etc.
- After the results of various examinations received from the University, distribution of result copies to all the departments.
- The Examination cell analyzes all examination results and in consultation with Principal, prepares the report thereof for submission to appropriate authorities for follow up action.
- The University Exams Mark Sheets received from the University by the Examination cell are sent to the concerned departments to distribute to the students.
- Examination Cell prepares all inputs for preparation and organizing the Convocation.
- Examination Cell plays an important role to verify the passed out student details required by various companies and educational institutions.
1. Conduction of State and central Governments examinations as per the directions of chief superintendent.
2. Deputation of observers, valuators are appointed with the consensus of the examination cell.
3. Examination cell shall provide the necessary infrastructure for the smooth and fair conduction of examination process.
Name of Exam cell Incharge
Sk.Munvar Ali Asst.Professor ECE Dept.